thredUP Haul!

thredUP Haul
As I'm sure ya'll know by now, I have a bit of a thredUP addiction. It's so much fun to able to find name brand clothing for a fraction of the original cost. 
One night I found a bunch of items that I fancied and asked Reuben which ones he liked. He approved of nearly all of them and told me to order them. Well, yes sir!

Here's everything that I got:
Top Row: Gap | Abercrombie & Fitch | H&M
Middle: Gap | Gap | Old Navy
Bottom: Anthropologie | Mossimo | Green Apple 



thredUP Haul
I really like the stripes on the flowers on the Abercrombie top.



thredUP Haul
I love the polka dots and hem details on the grey Gap skirt. 



Here are a few outfits I put together:


thredUP Haul
Flip-flops: Clarks | Similar
Necklace: Gift

I started out setting up a tripod and using a remote. It takes a while to get the shot you want when you're flying solo.





thredUP Haul
Pink peep toes: American Eagle | Similar
Earrings: Target | Similar, Similar
Fun fact: These are the earrings that I wore to my wedding.

Then Reuben came outside and offered to take over the camera. 
I'm on the fence about this skirt. I like the style, but I think it's meant to be worn high-wasted, so it's too short for my taste unless I unzip it and wear it lower on my waist, like here. And it's still a bit short. I might return this one.




thredUP Haul
Sandals: Rocketdog | Similar: Save | Spend 
Jeans: Banana Republic | Similar

I'm also not sure about this shirt. It's meant to be a crop top, but on my short self it certainly isn't. What do you guys think? Is it too floppy, or does it work?





thredUP Haul
Earrings: Etsy

And this is me being embarrassed by Reuben saying funny things to me as we tried to get a walking-towards-the-camera shot.

As always, if you guys want to receive $10 off your first order from thredUP, just sign up with my link HERE. I'll also receive a $10 credit if you do. :)

Have a lovely Monday!
Erica



Note: some links are affiliate

10 comments

  1. I love your finds! Crop tops are tricky on me, too. I usually pair them with a long tee or tank, like you did. I don't think it looks too floppy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebecca! Yeah, I don't really want to be showing off my tummy - nobody wants to see my stretch marks! :P

      Delete
  2. I think the crop looks lovely on you. Also, I have that exact same Anthropologie top that you posted in grey, except mine in pink. Been wearing it for years so hopefully you will too! Shorter skirts are ALWAYS too short on me (I am 5' 7"), so I have taken to wearing leggings under them. What is a girl to do? :/

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Elizabeth! I'm jelly of your pink top - it's my favorite color for shirts. :) That's a good idea to pair the skirt with leggings or tights!

      Delete
  3. Love thredUP! So addicted to ordering from them. You look adorable in what you got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the skirt! It looks so cute and not too revealing

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got me hooked on thredUP awhile ago ~ gorgeous finds! Found all my maternity clothing there ~ Definately keep that skirt. It's so nice to find co-ordinating outfits in one shot, which is why I do more thredUP than thriftshopping anymore LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, congratulations on your pregnancy! You're off on a crazy, awesome adventure. :) I'll definitely have to shop at thredUP if/when I get pregnant again. Yeah, thredUP is pretty appealing when you can find lovely outfits from the comfort of your own home. It sure beats hauling a toddler to several different thrift stores around town. ;)

      Delete
  6. I think the 'crop' top looks lovely on you! Not too baggy at all. Probably wouldn't work with my figure but it looks adorable and stylish on you layered like that. I have signed up on ThredUP before but am looking into it again because I need clothes. We have a fantastic kids consignment store in town but I don't have time to go out and try things on for myself and would probably just head to Target....so it's perfect timing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your picks! I was finally able to sit down and look at the site, and found some cute skirts for me. I'm also excited to send in some of my girls clothes and hopefully get some credit.

    ReplyDelete