thredUP Haul!


thredUP Haul
First off, let me thank all of you who purchased items from thredUP through my referral link. Because of YOU, I have received $60 in store credit! With my credits I was able to purchase some seriously adorable items for Helen, and a few for myself as well! In case you’re wondering how it works, if you make a purchase from thredUP (an online used clothing store) by following my referral link, you’ll receive $10 off your first purchase, and I’ll receive a $10 credit. Cool, eh?
Anyway, let’s get on with the haul, shall we?
threUP haul
First up, we have this lovely little knit dress by Egg Baby. I definitely want to store it up for future babies when Helen grows out of it, but she’ll probably be able to wear it as a shirt next fall.
threUP haul
Isn’t this snow suit by Me Jane Baby presh? I love the little ruffle details. Helen will be staying warm in style this winter!
threUP haul
How cute is this little rain jacket by Gymboree? Reuben is all about being prepared for inclement weather, and what better way than in a green frog coat? Reuben is also pleased that it’s an androgynous color (in case we have any boys), but it DOES have bows on the pockets…
threUP haul
And of course I had to get something for myself. I really like the sleeves on this tunic (brand = Max Studio). It’s a bit long on my short frame, so I’ll have to do a bit of altering. I’ll also be wearing a cami underneath for modesty. :)
I also got a brown fleece pea coat for Helen and a zip-up knit sweater for myself (handy for nursing).
I’m quite pleased with everything I purchased.
Do you like to buy things used? Have you found any great deals lately?

1 Response to thredUP Haul!

  1. Rachel 
    I love Thred Up. I just received my first order a couple of weeks ago with the 20% off they offered and recently made my second. I love this site. It is like the online versio of the best consignment store (a chain): Clothes Mentor. My sister made an order too…and hid it from me because she didn’t want me to know she copied me…pity I could have had a referral :(

No comments