3 Years

Engagement
3 Years
3 Years
Honeymoon - Grand Tetons
Honeymoon
Rustic Camping
Pregnant!
Announcement
Helen's Birth
Sleeping with Dad
Mom & Baby
Family

Three years ago today Reuben and I said our vows before God and men and started the grandest adventure of our lives. We've been through so much together in such a short time. I've learned so much (like how selfish I really am, and what it really means to love), and have much more still to learn.

Marriage has definitely been the hardest thing I've ever done (with motherhood coming in a close second). But it's also so rewarding and very much worth it. I wouldn't have wanted to go through it with anyone other than my love, Reuben. He has always been so ready to forgive me. I am continually amazed at his wisdom. He is an awesome husband and father.

Thank you, Reuben, for loving me through it all. 

7 comments

  1. God bless you as you start your 4th year together! Very nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you as you start your 4th year together! Very nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos of your growing family. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is possibly the most beautiful post you have ever done. Congratulations.


    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! I love the pictures. Your family is just so perfect. (I know nobody is perfect but from your pictures you look perfect) I hope you had a wonderful day. What scares me the most is i have been following you for 3 years already ! Time Flys .that is why you take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading your blog for a while, and he seems like a great guy! It'd be fun to read a guest post by him.

    ReplyDelete