Photo-a-Day: April 8-14

Thursday, April 8, 2010 – Amanda’s pretty hair “flower”.
Friday, April 9, 2010 – On Friday we had our annual “Hot Dog Roast”. Little Elinor enjoyed the party.
Saturday, April 10, 2010 – I learned a new sport: soccer!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Monday, April 12, 2010 - Self portrait.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 – I found these red growths on a tree in our woods. Can anyone tell me what they are?
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 – My handsome little brother, John
.
Copyright © 2010 by Erica Lea


8 Responses to Photo-a-Day: April 8-14

  1. Sereina 
    Love your self portrait!
  2. Kevin & Kristen 
    Elinor is so adorable. Your self portrait is beautiful as well! I really look forward to your blog updates! Kevin and I watched the video where you were featured on Twin Cities Live! That is so cool. You have a lot of family that are proud of your accomplishments and so very impressed with your great work.
  3. emily s 
    Great photos! I love little Elinor’s face – too cute… And you have a beautiful profile : )
  4. Keren 
    I believe that they are maple buds. Or flowers. They are pretty.
  5. Kate 
    Lovely photos! I especially like the second to last one of the buds on the tree.
    Blessings,
    Kate
  6. Erica Lea 
    Thank you everyone! You are too kind.
    Keren: Thank you! That must be what they are.
  7. HannahBananaLee 
    Ahhhh, you do this every week then? awesomeness! I love your pictures. :)
    Oh and your domain name “ericalea”? SO cute. :D
  8. Erica Lea 
    HannahBananaLee: Yes, I challenged myself to take a photo every day this month. So far so good! I nearly forgot to take a photo a couple days ago. ;)

No comments