Stocking Up for Fall

thredUP Haul
Helen has been growing so much lately. Pants that used to drag on the floor fit just right; shirts that used to fit don't cover her tummy. I realized that she won't have enough warm clothes this fall. I had some credit on thredUP, so of course I couldn't resist stocking up on some adorable pieces.



Stocking Up for Fall
Here's what I got: Printed leggings. These are oh-so-cute - love them! A chunky red sweater. I love knits on kids. And a frilly little plaid skirt.



Ready for Fall
Here she is wear the sweater and skirt. The leggings don't fit her quite yet. The shoes were also a purchase from thredUP. I can't believe she fits them already!




Ready for Fall

I'm pretty sure I'll need to buy more warm clothes eventually - this is just a mini haul. I can't wait! I love shopping for Helen.

By the way, if you use any of my links in this post to sign up for thredUP, you'll receive a $20 credit to spend as you please, and I'll get a $10 credit. But hurry: this offer is only good until September 15. After then, you'll only get a $10 credit (which is still an awesome deal).

Have you started shopping for fall yet?

4 comments

  1. Helen is so adorable, and you are so good at finding cute clothing for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I think she's pretty adorable as well. :D

      Delete
  2. THE PIGTAILS! I DIE OF THE CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently used ThredUp for the first time and loved it! I originally made an account with your link so hopefully you got a credit! I hope to buy more soon - maybe for my toddler as well. They grow too fast!

    ReplyDelete