Casting On: Killington Scarf


KillingtonScarf
KillingtonScarf
KillingtonScarf
I’ve started knitting this beautiful scarf pattern. I can’t wait to wear it this fall/winter.
Helen is very interested in all my knitting endeavors. She would LOVE to get her hands on my work.
I’ll update you when I cast off and block!
Linking up at Yarn Along

12 Responses to Casting On: Killington Scarf

  1. Rebecca Lately 
    That is so pretty :)
  2. Carissa @ Pretty/Hungry 
    Helen is such a cutie! And I love her name!
  3. Colleen Moran 
    Oooh, what a cute baby and what is that amazing yarn??
  4. Teresa Frei 
    Beautiful! Wish I could knit!
  5. Nat @ Made in Home 
    I love the yarn you chose! And what a great pattern – had to check it out on Ravelry. Also very impressed you are leaving your little one near knitting needles – mine would put them in his mouth straight away.. Coming from Yarn Along
  6. CathieJ 
    Beautiful yarn and I love the pattern you picked. What a cute baby too!
  7. Erica Lea 
    Nat: Oh, Helen would definitely put them in her mouth if I didn’t watch her every second. :P Yes, I love the yarn! Can’t wait to wear the scarf.
  8. Erica Lea 
    CathieJ: Aw, thanks! :)
  9. Erica Lea 
    Teresa: Thank you!
  10. Erica Lea 
    Colleen: It’s Jojoland in “Melody”
  11. Erica Lea 
    Carissa: Aw, thanks! I love her so much. :)
  12. Erica Lea 
    Rebecca: Thank you!

No comments