Senior Portraits ~ Morgan


Morgan
Morgan
Morgan
Morgan
Morgan
I was a bit apprehensive when I was asked to take Morgan’s senior portraits. Guys are always harder to photograph than girls – they don’t think your ideas are very good and they do NOT want to look dumb.
To my surprise, Morgan was super easy to work with – he tried all my crazy ideas for posing without complaining. Of course it helped that Reuben was there to make us laugh.
Now I’m excited to try more portraiture. Anyone want to volunteer as a subject? :D

4 Responses to Senior Portraits ~ Morgan

  1. Kathryn Grace 
    Portraiture is addicting, isn’t it? Next phase of the addiction is transitioning from asking for volunteers to roping your friends into it by force. ;-)
  2. Moriah Mari 
    I agree – guys are harder. I’d love to hear about your posing strategies/ideas. :)
  3. Karen D. 
    Did you take down your cooking blog? I get an error every time I try.
  4. Erica Lea 
    Karen: Yes, I moved to Buttered Side Up. All of the old recipes are HERE

No comments