Sam & Amanda: Married!


Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda
Sam & Amanda: Married on Friday, May 3rd, 2013.
I had the privilege of being able to capture my little sister’s wedding.
Since Reuben was the best man, I had baby duty and couldn’t capture the actual ceremony and reception. I stood in the back of the church during the ceremony and bounced Helen the whole time. She didn’t cry once and actually started cooing at the preacher. But my arms were about to fall off at the end.
Then we rushed outside, took a few pictures at the church, and headed over to a nearby park. The sun was just setting as we got there – gorgeous lighting!
It was pretty cold that evening. As you can see in the photos, there was still snow on the ground! That’s Minnesota for ya!
I wish I had photos of the reception to share – it was awesome.
It’s been so much fun to watch these two grow together. Can’t wait to see what the future holds for them!

6 Responses to Sam & Amanda: Married!

  1. Megan 
    So beautiful! Great pics!!
  2. Hannah 
    Simply gorgeous! I love the dress and headpiece, as well as the men’s attire! Best wishes to them both!
  3. Amanda 
    Hey, Erica! I hope you don’t mind that I borrowed a few pictures for my sewing blog. :) I still love-love-love the bright “pop” of the bridesmaids’ dresses against the drab springtime trees. :)
  4. DessertForTwo 
    I’m speechless. The photos are stunning! The dresses and suits are so stylish. I love this entire wedding!
  5. Moriah Mari 
    Beautiful job, Erica. I love the idea of taking a picture with the bride wearing the grooms jacket – so sweet. :)
  6. Rebecca Lately 
    These pictures gave me goose bumps! They are so gorgeous, and what a pretty wedding party. You did an amazing job, Erica!

No comments