Springtime


photo (6)


photo (4)
photo (5)
photo (7)
photo (9)
photo (8)
photo (3)
It’s officially springtime here in northern Minnesota. Everything is green and blooming and the days are growing longer and warmer.
Enjoy the short film I made:
** If video won’t load, view here: {link} **




6 Responses to Springtime

  1. Melanie 
    So beautiful, Erica.
  2. Diane | An Extraordinary Day 
    Thanks for the springtime stroll. What is there about Spring? She stirs my heart and fills me with joy.
  3. Rachel 
    Lovely!
  4. Moriah Mari 
    Erica, I love the processing on these and the children photos are great!
  5. Sara 
    These are sooo absolutely gorgeous. I can’t even handle it.
  6. Lizzy 
    Wow! What gorgeous photos! Those blossoms are unreal. Mmm….SO pretty.
    Lizzy

No comments