Bedhead to Elegant Updo [Video] Tutorial




Inspired by my sister-in-law and friend, Breanna, who has an awesome hairstyle/fashion/personal blog, I’ve decided to share a tutorial for a quick, easy, and elegant updo that will transform your messy hair into a neat, beautiful, romantic hairstyle.

You’ll need:
  • About a million hairpins
  • Hair flowers or other hair accessories (optional)

Note: my hair had a bit of texture in it from the previous day, so if your hair is very flat you may want to add some product. I love TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Spray Gel.


And here’s the tutorial:


4 Responses to Bedhead to Elegant Updo [Video] Tutorial

  1. Sereina 
    Very pretty! I love the flowers you added.
  2. Susanna 
    Loved it! Absolutely beautiful–think I’ll have to try it!
  3. Steffani 
    Hello Erica! I am a new reader of your blog, and I would like to tell you how much your blog fascinates me.
    Thank you for this tutorial. It’s a very good timing, since I crave to learn more hairstyles for my unruly hair.
    I am looking forward eagerly to your future posts! :)
  4. Kathryn Grace 
    Lovely! I have done a similar style to this on someone else but I haven’t tried doing on myself. It’s so nice to see tutorials for updos with straight hair! It is so hard to achieve a nice looking updo if you don’t have curls.

No comments