A Lovely Surprise


Surprise Flowers
Last night, Reuben surprised me with these lovely flowers. I love the way the roses are varicolored, and the purple flowers add a lovely accent. Even the greenery is beautiful! My man has such good taste.
After supper, he put away the food, washed the dishes, and cleaned the kitchen.
Every day I am reminded why I fell in love with this amazing guy. He always finds a way to make me feel loved.
What’s something special someone did for you lately?

2 Responses to A Lovely Surprise

  1. Katie M. 
    Aww…marriage is wonderful isn’t it?!!! On Monday my dearest husband helped me fold about 6 loads of laundry that piled up in my laundry room (we have a little 2 month old so laundry piles up faster than before)!!!!
    Love both your blogs!!!
  2. Laura 
    My husband of 21 yrs. just surprised me with dinner at a mediterranean restaurant for my birthday ;-) It gets sweeter everyday…love him so. By the way, I love the pictures of the flowers…so vibrant!

No comments