Grandma’s Hands



Grandma’s skilled hands teach my sister how to roll up apple strudel.
For the I Heart Faces photo challenge.
To see many more “hand” photos, stop by I Heart Faces!
Photo Challenges & Photography Tutorials

13 Responses to Grandma’s Hands

  1. Regina White 
    Those Grandmother’s hand can tell so many stories. I love this. Thanks for your blog love as well.
  2. Tania 
    … this made me miss my grandmother so much. I love this image.
  3. Trude 
    Absolutely love the story this shot tells. Fantastic!
  4. Christina 
    Great shot. I love baking with my mom and this reminds me of how she’s always teaching me. Beautiful!
  5. Felicity 
    This is a fabulous shot! I love *everything* about it!
  6. Kathryn Grace 
    Love this photo… makes me think of a quiet, relaxed afternoon at Grandma’s house, baking. Lovely!
  7. Jen 
    Such a beautiful photo! I love the story it tells of passing down treasured recipes.
  8. isea 
    Congratulations! On the win. Beautiful Photo.
  9. jill 
    congratulations on your first place prize! …..love the photo.
  10. Mallory 
    This really is beautiful! Congrats on the win!
  11. Sereina 
    Whoo-hoo! You got first place! Congrats!
  12. Kathryn Grace 
    Congrats on the first place win! :-)
  13. sarah bryant 
    I LOVE this! So perfect.

No comments