Photo-a-Day: April 1-7


I have decided to challenge myself to take a photo each day in April. Here are the photos from week one:
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010 – Amanda’s new glasses finally arrived on Friday.
Saturday, April 3, 2010 – We pulled our taps on Saturday. Here, Dad & Katelyn siphon the syrup.
Sunday, April 4, 2010 - Easter.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Tuesday, April 6, 2010 - Our lilacs are budding!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010 - My extremely photogenic sister, Katelyn.
.I hope your week was wonderful!
n
Copyright © 2010 by Erica Lea

4 Responses to Photo-a-Day: April 1-7

  1. Sereina 
    Lovely photos, Erica!
  2. Hannah 
    What a great idea! I did something like this last October and it was really fun!
    Blessings, Hannah
  3. Brittany 
    Nice work! My favorite is the one of Katelyn — the expression on her face and the lighting is just fabulous :)
  4. Patty 
    wow! Your photography is gorgeous! I like the idea of you forcing yourself to photograph something everyday for a week! Wonderful practice! Not that you need it!

No comments