Helen's New Hat

Helen's New Hat
Helen's New Hat
Helen's New Hat
Helen's New Hat
Helen's New Hat
Helen's New Hat

A few weeks ago Reuben's sister asked if there was any yarn that I wanted to buy from KnitPicks since they were making an order. Since she twisted my arm, I guess I had to. ;)

I bought a lovely skein of alpaca-wool yarn (I haven't decided what I'll make with it yet), two balls of light brown wool for a teddy bear for Helen, and a ball of pink worsted weight wool for a hat for Helen.

It was a very quick and easy knit. I opted to make it a bit slouchier, and I think it looks very charming on her. I like the section of garter stitch - it gives the hat a bit of added interest.



Project Details:

Pattern: Barley by Tin Can Knits
Yarn: Wool of the Andes in Blossom Heather
Needles: US 7 and 8, 16-inch circular and US 8 double pointed needles
My Ravelry Project Page: HERE



What have you been crafting lately?



No comments