Little Frog in the Snow

Little Frog in the Snow
Little Frog in the Snow
Little Frog in the Snow
Little Frog in the Snow

Helen's Coat: Gymboree via thredUP | Same on ebay HERE, HERE, HERE
Helen's Boots: Janie and Jack via thredUP | Similar
Helen's Cowl: Made by me | Free Pattern

A couple weeks ago we had a lovely snowfall. I bundled Helen up and sent her outside to experience it.

It was funny how perplexed she seemed. She held out her little hand to feel the flakes.

That first batch of snow melted, but we had another this week. When Helen saw it out the window, she said, "Fall." I think she knows that snow falls from the sky because of a little bunny book that we've been reading since her first birthday.


Snowy Sunrise

And now I wonder if the snow is here to stay. The forecast shows no sign of temperatures above freezing any time soon. I'm happy that we have the snow - better that it's cold and pretty than cold and ugly brown. But the extra wetness makes it harder to keep our floor clean. I think I need a bigger rug.


Note: some links are affiliate. All opinions are my own.


No comments