Easter

Easter
Easter
Easter
Easter
I have a new respect for anyone who can get a decent picture of several young children in a group. It was quite the ordeal just to get everyone in the same place at one time.

I bought a beautiful silk dress for Helen from thredUP, but it turned out to be far too big. So it will be her Easter dress next year! 

Here's a breakdown of Helen's outfit: 
Dress: Carter's (thrifted) 
Cardigan: hand-me-down
Shoes: Robeez (thrifted) similar here and here
Headband: Target (similar here).

How was your Easter?



Note: links are affiliate. 

2 comments

  1. Helen just radiates spring and sunshine. And the expression in the first picture is priceless. She's so proud of her outfit, you can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaa... she is so sweet!!! I love the color of the dress . and Helen always smiles ! I never can get a baby to smile for me . she must have lots of practice.

    ReplyDelete