Winter Walk

Winter Walk
Winter Walk
Winter Walk
Winter Walk
Winter Walk

Last weekend, my brother-in-law told about some awesome frost that he had seen on his cross-country ski run. Of course I wanted to photograph it. 
So I convinced Reuben to trek out with me. It was a lovely day and the frosty trees were beautiful. 
Reuben got sick of waiting around while I snapped pictures from a million different angles, so he and Helen headed home. But as I walked back, I heard someone quietly say "boo." And there they were, hiding behind a tree, waiting to scare me. Silly-heads.
By the way, most of these photos were taken with my newly acquired iPhone 5S. I love love love its camera capabilities.
You can always see more of my iPhone photos on Instagram.




4 comments

  1. Great photography Erica! You must have a special trick to make your iPhone photos look that fabulous!! Alas mine never do. Favourite camera app? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new VSCO Cam app - and it's free! You can adjust contrast, exposure, sharpness, and more. And their filters are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog and I'm so excited! Thanks for sharing your insights to issues that really speak to the challenges of our profession in the 21st century.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic content, and I would like more details if you have any. I am interested with this subject and your publish has been one of the best I have read new york marathon race strategy

    ReplyDelete