Spring is Here

 photo 0041-1.jpg

I know, technically spring began over a month ago. But here in Norther Minnesota, the signs of it are just starting to pop up.






 photo 0052.jpg

In these northern climes, spring doesn’t burst forth suddenly; it creeps up on us slowly. Because of that, we can enjoy spring more deeply. Every new growth is appreciated.
My favorite spring flowers are hepaticas (shown above). They mean warmer weather and rains have finally put winter to rest. Of course we could have another freak snowstorm, but spring seems a little more final when they bloom.
What do you enjoy most about spring? What are your favorite spring flowers?
xoxo
Erica Lea

4 Responses to Spring is Here

  1. Shawntae 
    Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous.
    I’m so thankful Spring is here too. I don’t have a favorite flower I don’t guess, I equally love them all. :) Although I do find myself very drawn to anything blue or purple!
  2. Sereina 
    Those flowers are so beautiful! They’re such a pretty color.
  3. Sara 
    These are SO gorgeous! Lovelove the brown and blues in the first photo!
  4. Kathryn Grace 
    Ahhh! I love that first photo. Those flowers look just perfect all clustered together. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that flower before!
    My favorites are probably lilacs… they make me happy. :-)

No comments