Peanut Butter & Banana


{88/365} -- Toast + butter + peanut butter + honey + bananas = yum!

Toast + butter (lots and lots of butter) + peanut butter + honey + bananas + seriously yummy.
What’s one of your favorite ways to fix toast?

4 Responses to Peanut Butter & Banana

  1. Maria @ Scandifoodie 
    It is early morning here in Sydney and that looks just about perfect! If only banana prices weren’t so high here (thanks to the recent cyclone that ruined the crops) I’d make this in an instant!
  2. NicoleD 
    Simple and perfect! I love smashing some avocado on toast with a sprinkle of sea salt.
  3. Kathryn Grace 
    Mmm, that sounds so good! I love my toast best with just plain butter.
  4. Carissa @ Pretty/Hungry 
    I love combining butter and peanut butter! I always feel so naughty doing it though.

No comments