Honey on Toast


{83/365} - Honey on Toast

One of my favorite things for breakfast: toast. Plain and simple. With lots of butter & a drizzle of honey.
What do you like best for breakfast?

4 Responses to Honey on Toast

  1. Sveta 
    yumm! I love to have honey and toast for breakfast. I just wanted to let you know thathttp://www.inlinkz.com/?refId=nr has free linky.
  2. Marilyn 
    Sometimes I forget how good toast can be. I like mine with jam or butter. My favorite breakfast right now is cereal with blueberries and a mug of good tea. However, my all-time favorite breakfast is my mom’s waffles. It just tastes so much like home
  3. Mable 
    How beautiful is this shot! I love how the sunlight shines in that picture. Lovely!
  4. Wesley Ralphs 
    Hey, great web page however there is a problem whereby sometimes I am redirected to the main page when I look at other topics in this blog.

No comments