Fix It Friday #77


This week’s Fix It Friday photo is brought to us by Michelle Johnson.
Her smile and the lighting struck me as very soft and sweet, and I edited accordingly.

Original Photo
My edit: First I adjusted the contrast. Then I set the photo to black and white with the filter set to green. Next, I layered the photo with a purple, then yellow color with filter set to hard light. I then dodged her eyelashes, lips, hair, etc. The flowers on the bottom of her shirt were distracting, so I cropped them out. To enhance the soft, vintage feel, I added a light vignette. Finally I adjusted the contrast again and sharped.
To see many more fun edits of this photo, make sure to stop by I ♥ Faces

5 Responses to Fix It Friday #77

  1. melanie 
    beautiful edit, very fitting for the photo :)
  2. Rebecca 
    I lile the softness of the photo combined with the hint of girly color…very nice!
  3. Rebecca 
    I like the softness of the photo combined with the hint of girly color…very nice!
  4. Rebecca Jo 
    Very sweet… I love the subtleness of it
  5. Dee 
    I really like this, it resonates with me.

No comments