Photo-a-Day: April 22-28


Thursday, 22 April, 2010 - I nearly forgot to take a photo. The moon provided a spectacular subject.
Friday, 23 April, 2010
Saturday, 24 April, 2010 – Mom’s cherry blossoms after an April shower.
Sunday, 25 April, 2010 - My little nephew, Judah Evan.
Monday, 26 April, 2010 - We went mushroom hunting and Katelyn found a tiny morel.
Tuesday, 27 April, 2010
Wednesday, 28 April, 2010 – The Red Keep came in the mail today. Huzzah!
.
I can’t believe there are only two days left of my little challenge. I will miss it immensely.
.
Copyright © 2010 by Erica Lea


4 Responses to Photo-a-Day: April 22-28

  1. Maria 
    I love your photos. Thanks for sharing!
  2. Amanda 
    Ooh, The Red Keep! That picture makes me want to read it again so badly.
    (Your other photos are nice, too . . . ) :D
  3. Angie 
    I love the cherry blossom photo and the bumblebee photo! I have never read The Red Keep. I’m willing to bet we would enjoy it with our 16 year old son. We like to read stories out loud. We are currently reading the “Ranger’s Apprentice” series.
  4. Erica Lea 
    Thank you everyone! You are so kind.
    Angie: I’m sure your son would enjoy it. My older sister likes to read books aloud to us – she actually read The Red Keep to us. My sisters are reading the Ranger’s Apprentice series too! I think they’re really enjoying them.

No comments