I'm Going to Chop It!


Cut it or Keep It

You guys decided, by a land slide, that I'm going to chop off my hair!

I'm excited because I've decided to get it cut at a salon, and I have NEVER had my hair professionally cut.

The look I'm going for is collarbone length with soft layers. I'm still on the fence about whether or not I should try bangs again...



Here are some of the inspiration photos I want to show my stylist (whoever it may be):

Image from Box No. 216

This is very pretty. I wish I was brave enough to try a bit of ombre. Maybe I'll have to give lemon juice a whirl this summer.




Edgy and sexy hair cut this winter is the collar bone length hair cute with a heavy side bang.  #sexyedgyhair #winterlook2013
Image from Alex Crabtree

I really like this one as well. I know my hair wouldn't be this fluffy unless I curled it, but it shows me the potential. :)




Now I just need to find someone willing to watch Helen (I may just go after she's in bed some night) and set up an appointment.


Thank you all for helping me decide!
xoxo
Erica



5 comments

  1. Looking forward to the before and after photos! You will love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! It's going to be fun to curl my hair again. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm sure it will look great :) I would have voted but was in the hospital giving birth to our second boy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! Hope you have a good recovery. :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! I like the top picture for you. You'll love having wash and wear hair.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete